Friday 19 September 2014

ON MY WAY TO ABUJA: LAUGH WITH ME





Boarded a bus going to Abuja recently. As we were about taking off, an Akwa Ibom girl hawking some edibles walked up to me and said "Oka mbok I ket Raka Sada, egg doul, and I efun dey cell cledit. I af cro.

My jaw dropped and I tried faking a smile because I didn't know what to say. But all of a sudden the man sitting next to me tapped me n said "Oka mbok tork to the kel na".

"What was that?" I asked but he just looked at me as if saying "didn't you get me the first time?" And I was still in shock when a man from the rear shouted at the driver "raifa rowa the vorium of that ladio mbok"

I was officially confused at this time. So I asked the driver "Diver please where is this bus headed?, just to be sure. And he said "Abuya"

I simply told him "Don't worry. I'm not going again. Let me get off"

Mbok what did I get myself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment