Tuesday 26 August 2014

NEVER SAY "IF"



I have leant NEVER to use the word 'IF' again. As a child of Go and as an optimist, I avoid the negatives. Remember the Bible says the power of life and death is in the tongue. Proverbs 18:21 KJV
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof".

When you use the word 'if', you're saying "I'm trying but I know there's a high probability that I'm likely to fail". 'If' is 'probability'. 'If' is a limitation and limitations create obstacles. 

'If' gives you strong reasons to fail. But 'when' is a certainty. It's sure. It's direct. Until you're sure of what you want, you will be sure to get what you don't want.

Never loose focus of what you want. Never let your words form a divide between your goals and you. Never use 'If'. Have a blessed day and Remain blessed and be a blessing. 

The Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment